divendres, 7 de febrer del 2014

'read me' art journal page video

Avui us porto un video del procés creatiu de la pàgina d'art journal amb la que participo al repte #44 de SODAlicious. El tema proposat: hàbits.
Today I want to show you the video about how is my process of creating an art journal page with my interpretation for the challenge no. 44 of SODAlicious. The thème for this time is: habits.

Per veure'l cliqueu la primera imatge.
For watching just click the first picture.

Petons.
Kisses.








3 comentaris:

  1. Is reading ever bad? I love my books and could never ever imagine a life without them:-) Love the entry with these gorgeous colours!

    ResponElimina
  2. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

    ResponElimina
  3. M'encanten els colors, la imatge i les tipografies!!! Que continuïs tenint aquest mal hàbit!!
    Petons!

    ResponElimina

Gràcies pel teu comentari!